Knowledgeable. Diligent. Effective.
Beau J. Van Beek
Beau received his undergraduate degree at South Dakota State University in Brookings, South Dakota, and his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota. He is a member of the Minnesota State and the Winona County Bar Associations.
Beau represents clients in criminal defense, DUI/DWI cases, family law, landlord/tenant disputes, debt collection, and real estate matters.
Beau is married and has four wonderful children. He enjoys playing and watching sports and is very active in the community. Beau has served as Vice President on the Board of Directors at Ready Set School and has served as President on the Board of Directors at the Winona Community Foundation. Also, he was a member of the Young Professionals of the Chamber of Commerce.
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- J.D. - 2010
- South Dakota State University, Brookings, South Dakota
- B.S. - 2007
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Past Vice President on the Board of Directors at Ready Set School
- Past President on the Board of Directors at the Winona Community Foundation
- Past member of the Young Professionals of the Chamber of Commerce
- Minnesota State Bar, Member
- Winona County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law
- Drug Offenses
- Hash Oil
- Domestic Violence
- Minnesota, 2010